For commercial and industrial building applications.
From audit to final installation and maintenance
INCLUDING PACKAGED EMS & INTERIOR/EXTERIOR LIGHTING RETROFITS
- Planned preventative maintenance programs
- Energy oil, gas, and electric utility metering/submetering equipment
- Energy audit, demand profiling, and consumption monitoring, feasibility studies, forecasting, and return-on-investment analysis
- Project financing packages including Leasing, utility rebate programs and customer shared saving/self-financing programs with immediate positive cash flow generation
- In cooperation with our Energy Star Lighting Retrofit Partner (PTE Energy in Plainville, CT) in order to maximize total building energy cost savings including with electricity and fossil fuels, projects can be uniquely packaged so as to take maximum advantage of "comprehensive" (10% Bonus) utility incentives for incorporating both lighting and non-lighting (EMS, motor, refrigeration) measures.